Another sign that Spring has sprung in the northeast with the announcement today of the New England Venture Capital Associations’ NEVY Award nominees! The NEVY Awards recognize the best and brightest from the region’s entrepreneurial community.
Here at Polaris we count on NEVCA for their tireless support of the startup community across New England. And we wholeheartedly join them in celebrating the people and companies that make our region extraordinary.
Of course, we are thrilled to have the Polaris family so well represented amongst this year’s nominees. In addition to four company and five entrepreneurial award nominations, our very own Managing Partner Amir Nashat has been nominated for Rising Star VC. Congratulations to all! We look forward to celebrating with you on May 13th.
We are proud to be your Partners:
- Exit of the Year/Tech: Imprivata
- Entrepreneur of the Year/Tech: David Ting, Omar Hussain (Imprivata)
- Hottest Startup/Healthcare: Navitor Pharmaceuticals, Syros Pharmaceuticals, Scholar Rock
- Rising Star Entrepreneur/Healthcare: Errik Anderson (Kairos Biologics), Nancy Simonian (Syros Pharmaceuticals)
- Rising Star VC/Healthcare: Amir Nashat, Polaris Partners
- Deal of the Year/Healthcare: Syros Pharmaceuticals
- Entrepreneur of the Year/Healthcare: Rushika Fernandopulle (Iora Health)