It is that time of the year when we count our blessings. We decided to start a day early because the list is long here at Polaris. We have so much to be thankful for, its hard to figure out where to begin and where to end. But we will give it a shot.
We are so very grateful for:
- One another
- Amazing co-founders, innovators, scientists, entrepreneurs, technologists and visionaries with whom we get to work each and every day
- Limited partners who share our vision for creating value
- Trusted co-investors with whom we share advice, passion, and a treasured history of building companies
- Ideas that seek to make our world a better place
- New drugs, devices and diagnostics that promise to keep us healthy
- New business models that keep us productive and ever growing
- Groundbreaking technologies that allow us to better connect across the office and around the world
- Students, professors, researchers at universities who are exploring today the discoveries of tomorrow
- Opportunities to mentor, coach and motivate a diverse group of rising stars
- Events, programs and conferences where we can share our most exciting news and learn about the paths that others are forging
- Time off this week to spend with our families and loved ones
From the Polaris family to yours, may your Thanksgiving holiday be safe — and one filled with joy, love and peace.